Monday, October 1, 2012

A Call to Arms!



Lately I have felt moved to get a word out from God. It seems that all around me the enemy is stealing from those I know and love. This HAS to stop!!
I can't just sit idly by and watch those I love being robbed anymore. It hurts too much!  Especially since I  know that it doesn't have to be this way. God gave us authority over the devil, sickness, poverty and all that falls under the curse! Jesus suffered and died for us to have that authority back and yet so many of us don't even know we have it!




We have got to stop letting the enemy take from us what is ours by divine right!  How much longer are we going to be stolen from because, either out of ignorance or laziness, we refuse to learn how to fight against him? 
If I sound harsh, I don't mean to be. This is to rally myself as much as anyone else. I've been guilty of worse than most since I know this truth and yet was too lazy to grow deeper in it. But no longer!!
It is time for us to stand together, to learn what we have in Christ and grow in our relationship with Him! And we need to do it together. "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 18:19
If you would like to begin learning how to have the victory that Jesus, through His suffering, death and conquering resurrection, has given us please join me! I will be hosting a Bible study called Discipleship Evangelism by Andrew Wommack Ministries. It covers from the most basic areas, all the way through to walking in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Please e-mail me for more information:
electric-llama@att.net

Standing With You in Love,
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment